SolidWorks pre-built Molecules: C6H5OH – Single-Use 1-year Royalty (All other rights reserved. All copyrights, patents pending, and trademarks of E Arno Vigen.)
Bonding Angle: 109.5 degrees
Electron Settling Distance:
Covalent Bond ½ Distance – Contributing:
Covalent Bond ½ Distance – Receiving: n/a
Particle Level Chemical Engineering – Bonds and Chemical Reactions in 3D
All AVSC Scrunched Cube Engineering Tools use:
- Electron Settling Positions based upon the Scrunched Cube and 1/3/5/7/7/5/3/1 axis-equator-axis settling position filing logic
- Repulsion Zones – Translucent, penetrable for each Electron with size/force based upon distance from exterior
- Contributing Connectors with SW-Spring to document tensions
- Receiving Connectors with SW-Spring as Nucleomagnetics Axis Angle (and thereby Bonding Angles)
- Combinations of Nucleus-Electron, Receiver, and Contributor lengths such that total equals Covalent Bonding Distance
Remember for Chemical Reaction and Molecule Assembly we recommend using SW-Parts.
Remember for Particle Physics we recommend using SW-Assemblies.
Type a description for this product here...