SolidWorks pre-built Part: 91-Pa-Protactinium-Contributing – Single-Use 1-year Royalty (All other rights reserved. All copyrights, patents pending, and trademarks of E Arno Vigen.)
Pauli / Aufbau 1s2, 2s2, 2p6, 3s2, 3p6, 4s2, 3d10, 4p6, 5s2, 4d10, 5p6, 6s2, 6p6, 4e10, 3f14, 7p2, 5e03
AVSC 1m2, 2m2, 2c6, 3m2, 3f6, 4m2, 4t6, 4u10, 5m1, 5t6, 5u10, 6m2, 6t5, 6u10, 6v14, 7m2, 7t3
Nucleomagnetics Axis Angle: 0.0 degrees
Bonding Angle: degrees
Electron Settling Distance:
Covalent Bond ½ Distance – Contributing:
Covalent Bond ½ Distance – Receiving: n/a
Particle Level Chemical Engineering – Bonds and Chemical Reactions in 3D
All AVSC Scrunched Cube Engineering Tools use:
- Electron Settling Positions based upon the Scrunched Cube and 1/3/5/7/7/5/3/1 axis-equator-axis settling position filing logic
- Repulsion Zones – Translucent, penetrable for each Electron with size/force based upon distance from exterior
- Contributing Connectors with SW-Spring to document tensions
- Receiving Connectors with SW-Spring as Nucleomagnetics Axis Angle (and thereby Bonding Angles)
- Combinations of Nucleus-Electron, Receiver, and Contributor lengths such that total equals Covalent Bonding Distance
Remember for Chemical Reaction and Molecule Assembly we recommend using SW-Parts.
Remember for Particle Physics we recommend using SW-Assemblies.
Type a description for this product here...